Fontworks Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has a corporate philosophy of "becoming a leader in the creation of new culture through letters", and through fonts, people around the world, people and information, people We have contributed to shortening the distance of works.
As a member of the SoftBank Group, which promotes contributions to humankind and society through the information revolution, what was the connection between the person who communicates and the person who receives it, the person and the person, and the thing and the thing communicate with each other. As we continue to evolve into a society in which manufacturing and IT are integrated, we would like to continue to create new value in communication as a leader of the ever-evolving future.
1.Acquisition, use and provision of appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and scale of business
When handling personal information in order to carry out business, we specify the purpose of use in advance and acquire, use and provide it within the range necessary for achieving that purpose. (We will not handle products beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use)
The business contents of our company are as follows.
Font service business
- Annual flat-rate font service "LETS"
A product that can use all fonts of the provider company with an annual license method
- Select font service "mojimo"
Products that can use the fonts selected for each specific use under the annual license method
OEM typeface development
- Original development
Create fonts with adjusted character designs and create / provide corporate fonts according to customer requirements
Packaging products / Downloads products
- Fontworks OpenType font
The most frequently used Classic Series 29 typeface, Mac version / Windows version single Packaging
- Evangelion Official Font Matisse EB TrueType Version
Fonts used in the anime "Evangelion" TV series and new movie version
Embedded product "Fontworks Embed Solutions"
- Embedded font "Fontworks Embed Types"
Font products for embedded devices
- Embedded system "Fontworks Embed Systems"
Font engine for screen display or printing for various embedded devices
Other embedded products
- Glyph pick
A tool that extracts only the character types (glyphs) required to display the interface / menu and generates them as a new subset font.
- Emoji font
A product that uses a font as a picture that represents things and things like letters
- ASP server license
Embed fonts in documents that can be dynamically generated on the server side, and provide content users with services using high-quality fonts
2. Regarding compliance with laws and regulations
Our company will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the country and other norms.
3. Acquisition of personal information
The purposes for which we collect your personal information are as follows.
- 1. Answers to inquiries from customers, requests for quotations, etc.
- 2. Registration of users who have purchased our products and products we handle
- 3. Information on new typefaces and new services
- 4. Acceptance of orders for our products and products we handle
- 5. Delivery of our products and products we handle
- 6. Subscribe to our membership service and provide continuous service to members
- 7. Collection of opinions (questionnaire, etc.) regarding our services
- 8. Creation of statistical (analytical) materials such as usage trends of our services
4. Measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information
- 1. We appoint the person responsible for personal information protection, the person in charge of personal information protection, the person in charge of auditing, the person in charge of education, the person in charge of complaints and consultation, etc., and clarify the responsibility for personal information protection. In addition, we will organize a company-wide organization centered on the personal information protection manager to implement measures and efforts related to personal information protection.
- 2. The Company will establish rules and procedures in order to maintain the safety of personal information and establish internal rules.
- 3. We implement the safety management measures necessary for personal information protection, such as ensuring physical security, managing user authentication and Locations restrictions, monitoring work status and system logs, and implementing fault countermeasures including backup.
- 4. The Company regularly conducts education for all employees with the aim of understanding laws and standards relating to the protection of personal information, raising awareness and enlightening safety management.
- 5. We regularly conduct self-checks by business divisions and internal audits by the person in charge of audits to check that the personal information protection management system is operating properly. At that time, if any nonconforming items are found, the cause will be clarified and corrective action will be taken. We also take preventive measures to prevent problems.
5. Proper storage of personal information
We take responsibility and take appropriate security measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, destroyed, falsified, leaked, illegally Locations etc. and stored properly. However, we cannot guarantee that the security will be perfect even with these measures, and therefore we do not guarantee the prevention of information leakage, loss or alteration.
6. Provision of personal information to third parties
We may provide or jointly use the personal information collected from our customers to wholesalers of our products, subcontractors and our business partners. In addition, when providing personal information to the above companies, it is obligatory to have appropriate management by contract. In addition, personal information will not be provided to a third party unless the customer's consent has been obtained, or if the law allows it.
- 1. When disclosure is required by law
- 2. When necessary steps are taken to prevent serious damage to the lives, health, property, etc. of customers and the general public
- 3. If you have given prior consent
- 4. When disclosing personal information to the above companies that have signed a confidentiality agreement with us in advance
- 5. When it is determined that it is more appropriate to directly respond to Contact from customers from the above companies
7. Disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, deletion of personal information, suspension of provision to third parties
The Company respects the right to the customer's own personal information, and if the customer himself / herself requests the disclosure / correction / deletion / suspension of use / erasure / termination of the provision of a third party, We will respond appropriately by contacting the reception desk (Support center, sales staff, etc.). We will respond promptly to requests, but due to clerical processing, it may not be possible to meet your desired deadline.
Contact Us is available below.
Complaints / consultation counter
Support Center 0120-780-241
Contact Us form https://fontworks.co.jp/contact/
8. Handling of credit card information
We outsource credit card payments to SB Payment Service Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "SB Payment Service"), which is a payment agency. The credit card information that you enter to settle our service charges will be sent directly to the SB Payment Service by encrypted communication, so we do not keep any of your credit card information.
9. About Locations log
- 1. In order to comply with relevant laws and regulations, we will review and improve this basic policy as needed according to changes in laws and regulations and the management and protection status of our personal information.
- 2. We may change this protection policy without prior notice.
- 3. When this protection policy is revised, it will be posted on our website.